Saturday, April 10, 2010

people do change, but me...

so many changes occur in life
it can be good nor bad
i saw lots of people around me changes
how about me?
i do need changes
am i the one who didn't feel the changes in me
or
i am totally not changing?
there's a guy i know who once told me that i should change myself
he said i am too rough for a girl
rough? rough? rough?rough?rough? did he just said rough just now?
is it? i did notice some of the guy in college often called me maskulin because i did have some sort of strong hands when i played captaiball. * i wish u guys know dat i played till state level for handball. no wonder my hands are so strong. i dont take testerone,oke* . haha~.. i don't know how u guys define rough but i've lost idea how to be more soft myself.. i cursed a bit (bit?) and yeah, i do talked too loud and too much. i can control the frequency but i can't control the amplitude when i was talking. hahahhahaha~
oke. next time i'll try oke?
no more cursing
no more speaker. reduce amplitude.
less talking
talk nicely
dun bully people
its for ur own sake.
.change.
my name is nader. i am not a penkid/maskulin/boy.
*ala-ala citer my name is khan*
some of u guys may say, "it's oke. just be urself. "
but be realistic. we all know that changing is the best for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nader...Hi!nice blog,very true to yourself...I love it! Hey, don't worry about what others think about you, one day they have to eat back their words...Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

comment..please?