Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i am sorry that it's was you who did this to me.

when i was in primary 5 or 6, it was hari raya aidilfitri and all my friends are busy beraya to everyone's house. one of my bestie said this to me,
" nad, aku rasa diaorang nak datang rumah kau besok. kau prepare lah", the exact words that she whisper and i can still remember till now.

so ran back home telling my mom happily that all my friends are coming over and her to cook as much as posibble and i even stayed all day long to tidy up my house, well i am so excited about thic stuff. well, my house kindda rare for people to come over and its gives me double reason why i am excited about it. haish.

the next day, they didnt even show up. me and my mum wait all day long and NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE ACTUALLY SHOW UP! i was so dissapointed about them not to come over to my house. but its even dissapointed to see my mum sad face looking at all her hardwork that didnt paid off. she might probably was thinking like this " who's going to finish all dis dishes? haish. so membazir" her eyes, her deep sad eyes that day, its really make me sad. i cried one whole day thinking about it.

well, we are not a super-rich family that i wouldnt feel bad if my mum overcooked and we simply throw away all those food. no. we are NOT. it wastes money and plus its poor people's money. do you really know how much the money meant so much to us. owh, ya lah. you guys are so freaking rich that you wouldnt even bother. there's no point writing this anyway.

and after like what, 8 or 9 years, the things happen again. i can go back and see my family and but i am too ashamed of myself to show my face to my mum. i just dont want to see her deep sad eyes all over again. and i just to sad af all people, its was you that did this to me.
its you guys.
i'm so sorry that i hate u guys.

1 comment:

  1. Rozie yang bajek? Wehh insurans ade ke nak cakap camtu? Hahha.
    *agaknye bape lame dah ko cakap camtu. grr.

    oh btw link tukar,

    http://inihanyalahsebuahblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comment..please?