Sunday, November 28, 2010

yo fattie!

saya seorang dilahirkan dengan badan yang agak besar. especially when girls of your age doesn't have body of your size. well, as an example, when i was in primary one, everyone mistaken me for a primary 4 student. cis. i hate that. even when i was in primary 4 to 6, everyone thought i was a secondary school kid. hate those. i never have a confidence in myself. so i prefer not to involve in anything during primary school until one of my teacher persuaded me to join netball team (well, i'm kindda tall that time tho) i said no. well, i don't want to run. haish. then she hit me with these that i would never forget for my whole entire life time,
" Nadirah, gemuk tu tak memberi sebarang makna kalau awak mampu buat lebih dari orang yang kurus daripada awak mampu buat. kalau awak nak terus terperuk macam ni, awak boleh teruskan dan the whole world akan terus anggap awak gemuk sampai bila-bila. "

since then, i played a lot kind of sport. netball, handball, hockey, basketball, captainball (well, consider a sport), then i even involve in silat as well. :)
well, when u are good in sport, people won't look down on you and people would be dependent to you. so, it's kindda raise my self esteem to a level that i can actually believe in my own potential. thanks to my teacher.

so, i still with my sport stuff. well, i guess that's the only thing i can do really well. i mean REALLY well. but i can't understand some people. they are fat. but doesn't mind people calling them fat and even not trying to proof to other people that they are not just being fat for NOTHING!

they refuse to jump, run and even do some stupid simple exercise move just because they are fat and they tak larat wanna do it. these people can live in their pathetic life, not feeling comfortable with their own self and haish. these are so un-understandable. i cannot tahan myself looking at some pretty baju but i cannot buy it just because they don't have the size that can fit mine. i hate looking like someone older than my age. i hate people making fun of my body size and i even hate when some guys refuse to be friends with me because of that also. and the worst part is when
people are making fun of you putting you as a subject and look at you as a subject of funny thing because you are funny and look so-called cute.
what you think?

1 comment:

comment..please?