Sunday, January 16, 2011

working life.

after you study, you definitely gonna go find some work. well, practically saying, work arent as easy as one could think of. but, well, its still depends. who, what and how was the environment are you working with. when it suits you, it feels nice. if its not, then you gonna quit. but thing are not as easy as that. sometimes, you dont have much choice but to only bear with the environment that you dont like.

my brother and i are both working right now. he goes to J.Co Donuts while i stuck here in the Starbucks. during our first week, my brother kindda enjoy his work. the senior employee are so nice to him, the donuts are nice and everything seems so right then. well, for me, honestly speaking, im not really into my job. things have to be learnt fast, some of my senior employee are too scary for me and the job, SUPER TIRING! but now, things are getting better. its a good experience tho to work here. you learn a lot of new stuff, learnt how to be discipline and stick to the rules of you store and all the employee are fun! all these hardness i take as my pre-training for myself before i become a real doctor *mmg poyo macam nak kena sepak je kann?*
i am really clumsy at work. and almost all my manager cant believe that i'll taking medicine and they always said that they doubt me. they even said they wont coming to the hospital i'll be working. hahahahaha.. cant blame them. i also doubt my self. but then, my brother are quitting soon. he said he's not fit into the environment. well, i know just making excuses. he's a guy who cant stick to rules. i mean tight rules. im kindda disappointed with his attitude. but when you arent feel good with your working environment, you wouldnt put your full commitment into the work. same goes with my brother. he come late to work. he always complaint. and now, he's said he is quitting. i cant say more. im sadly too disappointed.

this is just a bit of my pre-working life. just my part time work. not a real job. maybe i wanna hear yours too. just share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment..please?