Tuesday, May 11, 2010

AS MODE : ON



i'm studying! OYEAH! REALLY studying oke. i meant it. i read, do xcercises and stay up till urm.. 3 or 4 something. and now i'm growing eyebags. hahahaha.. probably, sooner i'm turning into a panda. during lunch, when i actually out of my apartment and met some of my friend, we will come cross some conversation like this

" eh. see. i'm gowing eyebags."
*these word usually come from me. well, wif this sad and pathetic face*

"yeah. can see. see mine. got ka?" eh~ u got also! when r u sleeping last nite?" "around 3 something" "no wonder. mine is 4 something."
..bla bla bla...
i am in a complete mess rite now. well, books are not in place. u can see my blanket and pillow at our ruang tamu.


and my dearly katil, which i've abandoned it lately. well, i'm always sleep outside. it's cool freezing outside in the living room. and i often sleep wif books and lappy on on my side. hahaha.. effort gile!





dun mention study table. believe me. u dun even wanna know it!







tomorrow, we'll start our AS. wah!!! this is s0o terrifying!! OMG!OMG!OMG!
of course i'm aiming for all A's in AS! especially maths. i dun wanna drop it during A2! and of course getting AS results wif flying colours will help to determine our plecement in india medical university. well, i hope i'll get into da 4 season university! hahahaha..
everyone who read this. plis pray for my success!

1 comment:

comment..please?