Sunday, October 3, 2010

so many things to say yet so little time.

i'm happy today~!!! yeepi. yeppi. hana tajima was actually reading my blog! woosh! this is freaking cool. it's like getting a moment to talk to your idol!! wahhh!! i'm jumping all over the places and smiling the whole day. :) yes,hana. u actually had brighten up my day.
owh, btw, if you read this, i need to seek for your opinion about what kind of dress i should wear to my graduation nite. it's my very last night before i fly to india next year and of course i wanna look fabulous dat nite. ngee~ :) btw, i'm 168cm and gotta huge lower part of my body. hmph. i'm kindda rough, so i dun want to wear maxi dress plus heels for sure. that is soo not me. yeeeuw. ok. what do you think..? this prom nite kindda thing is one month ahead. so i have so much time to think but my exam is just around the corner. owh, i'm not rich and i prefer cheap stuff. heh. :)


ok. yesterday i did some open house. not really lah. just invite a few friends to come over and celebrating eidul fitri with them. and to my suprise, some of them actually first time eating malay cuisine and some stuff they dont even know like lemang, and urap kelapa (or some people called it serunding). honestly speaking, i was actually takut wanna bring over friends to my house. well, it's so small, serba kekurangan but there actually didnt care about it and actually accept me just the way i are. and that really makes me feel relieves. haha.
i just wear my checkered shirt. i've lost my sense of fashion now. haha.

A2 are getting nearer. its kindda freak me out a bit. we finished the whole syllabus for bio, chem and maths. only physics left. but i think i can cope with it. well, i really like physics. kindda weird for a medical-to-be students but yeah, i really love it. more than i actually love bio. :P ngeh.
for the first i dont really care how many A's i will get, as long i pass through the cut-off point and able to fly to india, i will be grateful enough. yeay!

i fall in love with iphone 4G! wahhh!

there's a devil at my side whisper this to me "jum tengok personal taste. le min ho. handsome tuuu~ or.. watch kaichou wa maid-sama. come on bebeh!"
the other angel beside said this " study. study. or else you wont fly to india and be a medicine student. you will be a LOSER"
and of course the angel words kindda freak me out abut i always thought the devils offer kindda good. :)

my hamster are fat. fat. and fat!!! and getting cuter everyday. :) my dear brad pitt. muax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment..please?