Tuesday, October 12, 2010

this my another family. :)

berbalik kepada post yang riang gumbira.
tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, presenting, my 3rd family!!
(91 all starz still in my num 2 rank. hee :))
meh. meh. let me introduce you to these nice people i've regard as my own sibling in my dear
KTT.



ini rena. seorang punjabi celup. haha. that is what we like to call her. she's a punjabi but she doesn't look like one. plus, she know nothing of punjabi language. strange kan? she is my very best sport partner. :) owh, owh, one fact. u guys think i'm loud kan? she LOUDER.

next to her is gavin. dia bosss besarrr. ( betul-betul BESARRRR punya. xtipu.) dia our very absolute boss kami. kalau dia cakap A, mesti semua akan follow. plus, dia paling matured among us.

ni ru ren. hurm. one of the most tallest guy in our college. he's freaking tall. sumpah tak tipu. he's originally from Kelantan ( he's can speak klate. awesome kan?) and he is the most immatured among us. plus, dia sangatttttt perasan hensem. :P he likes to sing but he's voice is sumpah x best.


this is the pembuli. both. john hii and vei hung. x perlulah saya nak introduce mereka. menyemakkan memori korang semata-mata. hahaha..

this is mark and ah wei. one chindian yang unfortunately no really that handsome ( well, i thought all chindian are handsome.) but, nvm la mark. u are soo damn nice. i'll ingore your un-handsomeness. haha. ah wei, he has the biggest stomach. we used to called him majlis pembandaran, well u know what it means.


this is ah hun. dia erm, erm.. buas. sorry lah ah hun. i know u dont like this pic but i look nice in it. :P *selfish*

there's more of this family actually. well, we have john kiu, afiq tan ( kau aku included jugak. kau patut stop kutuk aku) and our pet, brad pitt the hamster. :)
they are nice funny people who complete my whole puzzle pieces of my college life and half of my teenagers live.

*i hope they not reading my blog or i'm half dead*

1 comment:

  1. smoge ko sntiase mnghargai dyorg..ak mark baek sbb ksian..haha..no offense.. :p

    ReplyDelete

comment..please?