Monday, April 22, 2013

Alfatihah to ayah nisa

Ayah nisa meninngal dunia pagi ni jam 7.30 pagi waktu India. Ayah dia menghidap cancer. Not even a year he's been diagnosed, skrg dah meninggal. Allah, how fast the dunya is leaving us.

Im frozen in my bed. Helpless.
What's gonna happen to her sister and brother. Kecik lagi kot. Baru spm dgn upsr.
That small adik tu, how he will  accept the fact that he is no longer have his dad on his side? Allahu.
Who's gonna hear all her mom's complaint of the day?

I cant imagine me in her shoe. My ayah been suffering from diabetes mellitus. Idk since when. He loss his teeth, become thin. He looks older than his real age. I once saw him shivering during Ramadhan due to hypoglycemia he's facing when he's trying to fast.

Ayah dont leave so fast. Idk if i have done my duty as a daughter to you. Regardless how small your salary is, i know u still work hard for our family rite?

Hold on for our big family.
Hold on for mak's nagging and complaining to you
Hold on to us ur 7 children
Hold on for being Aiman's bestfriend
Hold on to be my and Beby's wali (and maisara too insyaAllah)
Hold on till i graduate
Hold on till i bring both you and mak to umrah
Hold on.
Just hold on,ayah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment..please?