Wednesday, February 17, 2010

enchik SBPIT!!!! sumpah saya rindu kamu!

when i said i missed school, i actually really missed it. but not actually the school but my friends, the enviroment... hurm.. oke. this start making me sad already. owh~ how i wish i can turn back to those happy times!!!

recently, i heard from the my junior that my school are going to be the host for HKSBP (hari kecemerlangan sekolah berasrama penuh) for east zone!! its something i was very proud of. well, for some people, (like cinok example) ur school is big, sooo well-known and OLD. (please emphasize old.) so, being a host for HKSBP is no big deal for u guys. but my school is new, not-well known and small (compared to other SBP as ur building is not a standard one), this thing is a BIGGGG thing for us. i am very proud of my school. so far i heard, it starts on 10th march. so, i've planned to stay at school for 5 days. ( maybe have to skipped class. hahahaha... please keep it as a secret.) oke. i wanna help around. watch basketball game. and of course giving support to my school! i wanna watch my fav team at east zone which is sains dungun (for guys team) and sesma ( girls team). and curse the team dat i hate (oke. not wanna mention any names.) hahahahha~

back to those times when i went to HKSBP, usually i 'cuci mata' watching handsome basketballers from other school and silently regreting why those handsome guys not from my school. hahahaha~ my fav part of most, i like to go sightseeing and shopping to the place where we visited, like dungun,KB,kuantan. it's very nice feeling travel to those place! that's why we prefer being loser team cuz we wanna have more time berjalan-jalan than worrying about games. hahahahaha!!!! then, we like to compared things from the school we stayed to our school. hahahaha. it's funny tho. from food, lockers,dorms, the school. hahahaha.. like an example, when we stayed at sbpi batu rakit, we said something like "cantiknya dorm die!" or " kecik nyerr ayam skolah dia. kalau kita kita, mesti bonda dah tengking nih" bla..bla..bla.. hahahahaha... and then, we like to hangout to those stall opened at the school. tested the food sold there... we love coconut shake at sbpi batu rakit!

i heard dat my school are having a though time now as the principal is nowhere to be. oke. the previous principal, our beloved BONDA already transferred to SBPI gombak. she moves out right after my batch moved out as well. then i heard there's a new principal from SEMSTA,raub. he's doing his job well here,i heard also. but then he move to SASER and leaves my school wif no principal. and i concern also about the my basketball team (used to be). i heard dat they have no coach right now. how i miss my coach patrick sooo much! we have splendid time wif him! i wonder the team's performance right now... hurm..

hopefully my school will be a good host dis year and leave a memorable HKSBP!!

****************

my longest post is alllllllllllllllllllll about my school. gila.

3 comments:

  1. la..lo ni xde pengetua k? gheno nak conduct hksbp??
    ak takley bayangkn cmne diorg hias2 dorm so that org dtg ley amaze..
    duuhh..
    ak pn na tgk..
    tp agak mstahil~

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la.. tp aku tanye jr, sekolah da oke gak r skrg ni.. dewan da cantik, court basket ade baru... huhuhuhu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo cuci mata ea peg hk????

    haha~

    aku pn rindu skolah,
    :(

    ReplyDelete

comment..please?