Saturday, February 20, 2010

live like animals!!! ^.^*

oke amy. dun be pissed off cuz i'm using your blog name here. saya telah meng"famous"kan blog anda. u should belanja me for that. hahahahaha~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

i dun know since when i start liking all this cute creature! arghh~!! very cute! maybe starting when i'm living wif my senior for one sem. they have one pair of hamster. Chubby and Chibi. *aww~! i still can remember their name* then, Chibi gives birth at the first day of Ramadhan *i remember this one also!* to three cute hamster. then, a month later, she gives birth to 9 lil hamster *wow!*blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com but only 5 survive. then, i take one of those baby hamster and keep it as pet. i named it sanji as me and kak fiza *my luvly senior* so00o obsessed with one-piece anime that time and the hamster have blonde fur that remind us one of the character. later then, sanji commited suicide *that's the term cinok love to use* by jumping out from my balcony. i was sooo sad dat day. i can remember how i was freaking out when sanji suddenly lost from my sight. i cried almost 3 days blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comand fought wif so many people *cinok, shaena, ...* due to this accident. hahahaha.. when i thought back, it's kindda bit funny. hahahahaha~ blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comlater, i brought new hamster at sunway pyramid. a roborovski. its sooo cute. and sooo gemok now! see la this pic. cute rite? its name HAMSTER D LUFFY. hahahaha. one piece again.
these days, i wonder around at pet shop. hahahaha.... now i become one of the regular visitor of pet shop around sunway area. even, there's one abang at the pet lover centre @ sunway pyramid recognise me and ask for my number if any new stock of chewing bark for my hamster or any new hamster arrived there then he can contact me. hehe.. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

recently, i found this rabbit at one of the pet shop near to my house. see!


auuwwwww~!!! so cute lah!!!!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com i can't resist la! i want to bela dis rabbit also!! aiyorh!!



my mom start membebel like this, " hamster la. nak rabbit la. lepas ni? iguana pulak ke? tu tikus,lipas kat rumah xnak pulak bela! berlambak ada!" blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. my blog title dah tukar.. haha LIVING like animals dah. haahahah!!
    ah cuteeeeeee that rabbit!!!!!! awhhhhhhhhhhh!!! cute cute cute aku nak!!!

    ReplyDelete

comment..please?