Thursday, December 9, 2010

i am as never as disgrateful as today. my mum was giving some free lecture on "how to not become disrespectful daughter"

my dad are getting old. and getting emo up to a level that u really need to taking a good care of his feeling that you don't want to hurt him. my mum, still with her opinion that medicine maybe not my best options. i should rather choose business or account. she keep comparing me with the other people's daughter and that's really annoys me. A LOT.

my mum side are not as good in their academics. she always afraid that i might end up become arrogant toward her side's relatives. well, i used to become very close with her side but soon on, i find myself does not belong there. i am not enjoying myself there. =.=!

an there is a battle itself for my mum side and my father side. well, we siblings are closer to our father side but my mum always keep persuaded us that hers are better than my dad's were. i hate hearing those actually.

and sometimes, thing are getting tougher than i thought. A-level are not something you messed with. and there's your youth times are sacrificed.

how i wish i am not as clever as today.

4 comments:

  1. jd pandai salah jd bodoh pon salah kkn....
    hmm...mmg susah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mum never persuade me bout her side of family..but all and all..i love her side more than my dad's..huhu..

    ok, tu xde kne mngena sgt dgn topic ni -_-'

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabar ye nader, it might seem pretty messed up right now but sooner insyaAllah everything'll be okay.

    jangan quit lah, usaha sungguh-sungguh :)

    ReplyDelete

comment..please?