Monday, December 6, 2010

preview selepas beberapa hari (2 hari sebenarnya) saya bekerja di starbucks


on the moment i'm writing this entry, it's already 2 days i've been working in Starbucks Sunway Pyramid. well, one word to describe all : SUPER TIRING.

i enjoy most of my my time on early shift. i mean, the day shift. where Abang Su (my super manager), Kak Jareena, Kak Yana, Kak Wahida and Khairul was there. they are very, very niceeeeeeeeee people. owh, i forgot to mention Kak fazrina. (haha, i memang want to list everyone's name kan?) oke. oke. kak jareena are the irst to greet me when i am too shy to even speak to anyone (yerp, everyone. i am SHY). then, kak yana and kak waheeda are super nice, dude. they are those people who work with their mouth on which is almost the same as i am. and, kahirul, u are fabulous. u remind me of my fellow KTT friends, Ricky Rack. hehs! kak faz, she is a good coach where she teaches me how to do ice blended more often than anyone else would ask. wee. :D

on night shift, only left kak aqilah that is also quite nice to me. my manager at night usually are Joshua. well, i think he is kindda good looking but he voice are like ROBOT. i mean, the voice sound super funny and speak super fast. i need to think twice before i could even digest what he was teaching me or what he is saying to me. he didn't speak much. he's kind of guy who work more with their hands than their mouth. next, ah kian n ah yong (aku rasa macam ni la nama dieorg. haha.. aku baru kenal sehari okeyy..) these are only chinese beside joshua. kian didnt speak much. yong speak sometimes. maybe because we both are newbies there. :) and, and there's a girl. Nurul. o think she hates me. she didn't speak to me and always tegur my kesalahan. i mean, it's not actually. it's just some stuff i do out of normalities but under the right circumstances. haish. i don't really like her. hope i don't work much with her next time.

the customer here are more civilized (well, so far i've seen). some are quite fussy but it's still okay. for the first time i saw a girls smoking is here as well. and i am quite surprise by the numbers and the way they smoke. even stylo than guys did! feww. tipulah kalau i say tak ada langsung apek hensem, muka ala-ala Kim Hyun Joon, bawak DSLR jenama Nikon ke hulu-hilr, stylo gila baban and sumpah la aku memang dah jatuh cinta kan, tapi apekan daya, selalu nya mesti ade gf dia kat sebelah yang sama hot ala-ala Sooyoung girls generation. haish. kuciwa betul. haish. haish. *mengeluh berulang-ulang kali*

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment..please?