Wednesday, October 7, 2009

..?..

i wanna feel belong to them.
i wanna be one of them.
i wanna be apart of evrything they did.
i wanna be apart of their topics.
i want them to like me..
i wanna to feel accepted by them..

but..why them?
they cool.
they make u look great wif them
they kindda funny
n everyone like them


then i realize. apart of them, there many people beside me
accept me and loving me
they never made me feel lonely.
i abandoned them
i keep chasing others and put them aside
am i ungrateful..?


i wanna stop chasing.
i wanna stop.
i wanna treat those i abandoned before as nice as possible
i don't wanna lost them

just don't leave me.

4 comments:

  1. wat is happening to ya?
    i'm kindda worry..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nuthing.. just a bit of thought.. nuthing to worry about.. hee..~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maksud dalam nieyh..huhu~!! can;t be describe using words
    just a bit thought jer.. now da oke.. ko pown,dun leave me~!!

    ReplyDelete

comment..please?